We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1. NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE CONTROLLER
Silvia de Vaan is the Data Protection Officer of SweepSmart. She can be reached via email@example.com.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS
SweepSmart processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below you find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Company information
- Location data
- (Anonymous) browsing history on our website.
- Internet browser and device type
- All personal data voluntarily provided to SweepSmart
3. SPECIAL AND / OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will delete this information.
4. METHODS OF COLLECTION PERSONAL DATA
SweepSmart collects personal data from:
- Collaboration with SweepSmart
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence with SweepSmart
- When you browse our website
- When you interact with us via social media
- When you visit our office
- Newsletter subscription
- Participation in the services of SweepSmart
- Registration and participation in SweepSmart webinars/seminars/events/workshops etc.
- Making photo and video material during events or voluntarily received material
- Exchanging business cards
All personal data collected by SweepSmart is therefore explicitly and voluntarily provided by the data subject.
5. FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT BASIS WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
GDPR will only allow collection of personal data when it has a lawful purpose. At SweepSmart we understand that you want to know as well why we need your personal data. In general will we only process your personal data with your consent for one or more specific purposes.
SweepSmart processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter.
- To call, e-mail or message you if necessary to carry out our services.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- When you browse our website to know which country you are from
- Analyse your behaviour on our website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
6. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING
SweepSmart does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, a SweepSmart employee).
7. HOW LONG WE STORE PERSONAL DATA
SweepSmart does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
8. SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
SweepSmart will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
9. COOKIES, OR SIMILAR TECHNIQUES, THAT WE USE
SweepSmart does not retain a cookie longer than necessary. We use session cookies and permanent cookies:
- A session cookie can track usage such as the webpages you visit and what options you use. When you close the internet browser, the session is ended and the cookie is deleted.
- A permanent cookie enables the Website to recognize you at a subsequent visit.
10. VIEW, MODIFY OR DELETE DATA
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by SweepSmart to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. SweepSmart also wishes to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
11. PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
SweepSmart takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and will always take precautions to eliminate the chances of misuse and loss of your personal data. We will also prevent as much as we can, but within our power, any unauthorized access, unauthorized publication or unauthorized amendments to your data.
12. UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy and cookie statement may be updated on a regular basis to comply with applicable laws and/or adjustments in our services. Please keep an eye on this document to make sure you always have the latest version.